In person and virtual services
in church only
in church and virtual services
How to Join Virtual Church Services
Services from St. James continue to be streamed live using Facebook Live. When a Live Event is in progress, you will find it located near the Posts section on the Facebook main page. After clicking the button below, scroll down the Facebook page to find it.
Click Here for 10 AM Virtual Church
Click Here to Download 10 AM Service Bulletin
Wednesday Evening Services at 6:00 p.m.
We will meet in person in the church
and on Zoom at 6pm for Holy Eucharist. The Zoom link below will
remain the same. Click
here for lessons schedule.
Click here to join Wednesday service on Zoom
Click Here for Wednesday Service Bulletin
St. James is . . .
- — an historic church
- — a spiritual foundation
- — a place of welcome and acceptance
- — a conduit of beauty, joy, and grace
- — a center for community life
Come and be part of St. James! You are welcomed here. St. James has been part of thePaso Robles community for more than 125 years. It is both a place of welcome, prayer, and growth and a vibrant community of people seeking to grow spiritually through prayer and worship, toproclaim the good news of God made known in Christ Jesus, and to promote justice, peace and love.
We seek to do this through . . .
- Worship is at the heart of our life as a parish faith community. The sacramental life nourishes usweek by week and common prayer strengthens us day by day. St. James' Sunday and weekday servicesprovide a variety of worship opportunities for members, friends, and visitors.
- Our parish community provides a strong center for our lives and we seek always to expand ourboundaries through involvement in the greater community. St. James supports People's Kitchen and theSaturday LunchBunch, the SLO Food Bank, and Loaves and Fishes.
- We believe that Christian formation is a life-long process that nurtures us intellectually andspiritually, equipping us to live out our baptismal promises. St. James hosts both one-time andon-going educational opportunities.
- parish Life and pastoral care
- The fabric of our life as a community of faith is maintained and nurtured through pastoral care andfellowship opportunities. We seek to support each other in the life of faith: in joy and in sorrow, ingood times and in bad.
- buildings and grounds
- We are blessed with a beautiful church and a patio and garden area that provides an oasis of calm inthe midst of our bustling downtown area. Church facilities are used by a variety of community groups.
©St. James Church